Wednesday 11 March 2009

St. Ali

A day after our successful race at IMDBF, Devin and Hennley brought us and Ryan to a local coffee joint called St. Ali. My colleague told me before that this place serves excellent strong coffee but I never get the chance to try it and after a while, it sort of slipped my mind.

Finally tried it and am loving every bit of it. The coffee is strong, so good that I had to order another cup. The food is delicious as well, especially Lily's french toast. :)

A good morning dose of medication

Just by looking at it, you know this is one delicious coffee

Lily's brekkie - very tasty french toast topped with bacon and peach
(by far the best we have had)

My brekkie - scrambled eggs topped with smoked salmon with chili jam
(highly recommended)

St. Ali in South Melbourne

St. Ali - industrial interior

It was a relaxing way to start our day with tasty breakfast, delicious coffees, good companies and plenty of laughter. Our lives are truly blessed.

No comments: