Thursday 25 December 2008

Luck or no luck??!!

I was feeling rather ecstatic after I got a call from the marketing department that I have just won 2 tickets to the special screening of The Tale of Despereaux! That means we get to watch the movie 1 week before everyone else. Something both my missus and I have not tried before. I was brought back down to earth when I collected the tickets. The date of the screening coincides with my other commitments! :( A real bummer! No choice but to give away the tickets.

Few days later, another call from marketing department, I won another 2 tickets to the Australian Open! Something I would never guessed in a million years! Twice in a week!!! 2 tickets to the first of the 4 Grand Slams tennis tournament! Sensational!!! To top it off, its the main match of the day! We are over the moon again! :D

4 comments:

de-Kaffeinated! said...

Talk about good luck!!!!! Please think of me if you can't go for the Australian Open ya??!!!?? :D

ahmiaow said...

Waaah...really lucky! have fun at either one...take plenty of photos if you're at the Aust. Open and buy a t-shirt...always a nice memorabilia!

Stephen said...

de-Kaffenated: I'll get you the tickets provided u come over to visit me. :D

ahmiaow: will definitely get lots of photos and video, if possible. :D u want a t-shirt?

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Congrats! Do good and receive good. Thanks for sharing the tickets. :D